Plank with leg raises
Back extensors, straight abdominal muscles
Traps, lateral abdominal muscles, quadriceps, leg biceps, glutes
- Get into the plank position.
- Lift one leg straight up and hold the position for a few seconds.
- Put the leg down again.
- Repeat the movement and switch sides.
Trunk flexion while standing
Back extensors, lateral abdominal muscles
Abdominals, leg biceps, adductors, glutes
- Stand shoulder width apart and bend your upper body forward about 45 degrees.
- Knees and hips are slightly bent.
- The hands touch the temples and the elbows point outwards.
- Move the upper body up and down from the hips.
- The back remains straight and stretched.
- Make slow and controlled movements.
Swimming on the ground
Back extensors, glutes
Deltoids, leg biceps
Strength training, coordination exercise
- Lie on your stomach on the floor.
- Extend your arms forward and legs backward.
- Raise one arm and the opposite leg at the same time.
- Hold the position for a few seconds.
- Put your arm and leg back down and switch sides.