Glutes, back extensors
- Go to the quadruped position.
- Lift one leg up at an angle.
- The strength comes from the gluteal muscles.
- Slowly bring the leg back without touching the ground.
- Repeat the movement with the same leg first before switching sides.
Increase intensity with a Theraband.
Glutes, Quadriceps, leg biceps, adductors
Back extensors, abductors
Strength training, endurance training, bodyweight exercise
- Put your feet shoulder-width apart and turn them slightly outwards.
- Squat slowly until your thighs are horizontal and push your bottom back.
- Hold the position and take two steps to the right.
- Keep crouching down while doing this.
- Stand up briefly, push your upper body upwards.
- Crouch down again and walk in the other direction.