Terms of Service
(1) This website (ArtLife) and the services, including all associated mobile applications and all offers of digital products, are owned by Serap Karatas. These terms and conditions define the conditions under which visitors or users can visit or use the website and / or the services and make bookings.
(2) By accessing or using the services, you declare that you agree to the terms and conditions and agree to them in a binding manner. If you do not agree to all of the terms, you may not access the website or use the services. Please read these terms carefully before accessing the website or using the services, making bookings or purchasing digital products.
(3) You affirm that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, the right and the freedom to enter into a binding agreement on the basis of these terms and conditions and to use the services and purchase products. If you are a minor, you will need parental or legal guardian approval to use the services, make bookings, or purchase digital products.
Booking of offered services
(1) You can make bookings to purchase the services offered. Authorization can be given to you via the website or services to make appointments for the use of the services offered. If you make an appointment for an offered service, you agree to be at the specified location at the scheduled time and transfer the displayed price using the agreed payment method. If you are unable to keep the agreed appointment, you agree to cancel this appointment no later than 24 (twenty-four) hours before the originally agreed time.
(2) Payment for a specific service offered can be requested. By making a payment in the services offered, you agree that: (a) you are responsible for reading the full listing and description of the services offered before bindingly booking them, and (b) you are entering into a legally binding contract to book an offered service when you complete the booking process.
(3) You can select the services offered and available dates that you want to book and collect them in a shopping cart by making the appropriate selection (e.g. type of services offered, amount (if applicable), date and time of the Appointment) and click the respective button. The prices are listed on the website or in the services. We reserve the right to change the prices quoted for the services offered at any time (provided that you are only charged the amount that you agreed to before the price change) and to correct unintentional price errors with effect for the future.
(4) Before you click the "Book" button, all of the services and dates you have selected, including the total price, will be displayed again in a booking summary. You can then recognize and correct any input errors before you issue your final, binding booking order. By clicking the “Book with obligation to pay” button, you are placing a binding order for the booking of the services offered on the selected date. However, the order can only be placed and transmitted if you have accepted these conditions by clicking on the corresponding box and have thus included them in your booking order.
(5) You will then receive an automatic confirmation of receipt by email in which your booking order is listed again and which you can then print out or save using the corresponding function. The automatic confirmation of receipt only proves that your booking order has been received, it does not yet constitute acceptance of this order.
(6) The legally binding agreement on booking the services offered is only concluded when a confirmation email is sent to you. The right not to accept your booking order is reserved. This does not apply in cases in which a payment method is offered and you choose this payment method for your order, in which a payment process is initiated immediately (e.g. electronic transfer or real-time transfer via PayPal, Giropay, Paydirekt). In this case, the legally binding contract is deemed to have been concluded when you have initiated the booking process, as described above, using the "Book with obligation to pay" button.
(7) The fees for the services offered are due before the start of the service. The right to refuse the provision of the offered services at any time if no payment has been received is reserved.
(8) According to GDPR Art. 8 (General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union), minors must have the prior consent of their parents. The document "Declaration of consent for minors" can be downloaded from the booking page. Before the start of the event, the declaration of consent must be filled out and signed and sent to the e-mail address provided.
(9) Participation in the fitness and belly dance courses is at your own risk. The participants themselves are responsible for their athletic, physical and personal resilience. The participants are responsible for the correct execution of the exercises. The course instructor cannot be legally prosecuted in this regard. Any health restrictions must be communicated prior to the start of the event.
(10) Agreed appointments for services offered can occasionally be canceled due to events beyond the control of the provider such as natural disasters. In these cases, you will receive a refund.
(11) All services are offered in German. Other languages (English or Turkish) can be requested by email or using the contact form.
Right of withdrawal digital products and services
(1) According to Directive 97/7 / EC, there is no right of withdrawal for contracts for the provision of services in connection with leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision. Any event that is intended to entertain or pass the time is to be regarded as a leisure event. The type and level of the event are irrelevant. Sports, leisure and cultural events of all kinds are recorded.
(2) Booked services cannot be canceled free of charge. A repayment / reimbursement of the course fees is not possible. If you cannot keep the booked date, we will try to find an alternative date. There are no additional fees for rebooking.
(3) The right of withdrawal is excluded for the purchase of image files, audio and video recordings as well as software in accordance with Directive 97/7 / EC if these were delivered by download.
Right of withdrawal physical products
You can revoke this contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The cancellation period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier acquires physical possession of the last delivery or the last piece. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unequivocal statement via email. In order to meet the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding the exercise of your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will reimburse you - without undue delay, but in any case no more than 14 days after receipt of the notification of your revocation - for all payments already received from you (except for the delivery costs incurred). We will make such a refund using the same form of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly authorized otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such a refund. We may withhold a refund until we have received the goods back or you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Storage of online payment details
You can save a preferred payment method for the future. In this case, these payment details are stored in accordance with the applicable industry standards, if any (e.g. PCI, DSS). You can identify your saved card by your last four digits.
Vouchers, gift cards and other offers
Vouchers, gift cards or discounts and other offers are available from time to time for the services or products. Such offers are only valid for the period specified in this offer. Offers may not be transferred, modified, sold, exchanged, reproduced or distributed without express written permission.
(1) In order to access and use certain areas and features of our site, you must first register and create an account ("Member Account"). You must provide accurate and complete information when registering your member account.
(2) If a person other than yourself accesses your member account and/or your settings, they can take all actions available to you and e.g. B. Make changes to your member account. Therefore, we strongly advise you to keep your member account login details safe. Such activities are presumed to be for you and on your behalf, and you shall be solely responsible for those activities, whether or not expressly authorized by you, that occur under your member account and for all damages, expenses and losses resulting therefrom. You will be liable for activities related to your Member Account in the manner described if you have negligently enabled the use of your Member Account by failing to take reasonable care to protect your login information.
(3) You may create and access your member account through a dedicated website or through a third party platform such as Facebook (the "Social Network Account"). If you log in using a third-party platform account, you hereby give us access to certain information about you stored on your social network account.
(4) We may permanently or temporarily block or suspend your access to the member account without liability to you in order to protect us, our site and our services or other users, for example if you violate any provisions of these Terms or applicable law or regulations in connection with your use of the Site or your Member Account. This may be done without notice if circumstances require immediate action; in this case we will inform you as soon as possible. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your membership account upon two months' notice by email if, for example, we discontinue our membership account program. You can stop using it and request the deletion of your member account at any time by contacting us.
(1) The services are provided to you for informational purposes and only for private, non-commercial use. When using the Services, you must comply with these Terms and all applicable laws.
(2) Unless expressly permitted by these Terms, it is not permitted: (a) to use the Services in an unlawful or fraudulent manner (including infringing the rights of third parties) or for purposes of collecting personal data or posing as other users to spend; (b) change or use the notices of copyrights, trademarks or other property rights or intervene in the security-relevant functions of the services; (c) use the Services in any way to manipulate or falsify content or undermine the integrity and correctness of content, or take any action to disrupt, damage or interrupt any part of the Services; (d) use the Services to send, receive, upload / post, download material that does not conform to content standards; (e) use the Services to transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or to enable the transmission thereof; (f) use the Services to transmit data or upload data to the Services that contain viruses, Trojans, worms, time bombs, keystroke logging, spyware, adware or other harmful programs or similar computer code that may cause the operation of computer software or hardware should affect; (g) use robots, spiders, other automatic devices or manual processes to monitor / copy the website or other websites or the content contained in the services, or use network monitoring software to determine the architecture of the services or usage data extract from the services; (h) engage in behavior that restricts or prevents other users from using the Services, or (i) using the Services for commercial purposes or in connection with any commercial activity carried out without prior written consent. You agree to cooperate fully in investigating any activity that is suspected or actually violates these terms and conditions.
Intellectual property rights
(1) The services and associated content (and all derivative works or improvements thereof), in particular with regard to all texts, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials , Products, services, URLs, technology, documentation, trademarks, service marks, brand names and trade dress, and interactive features, and all intellectual property rights thereto, are either owned or licensed and none of the wordings in these Terms gives you any rights under any intellectual property rights . Unless expressly stated here or required by mandatory statutory provisions for the use of the services, you acquire no rights, claims or interests in the intellectual property rights. All rights not expressly granted in these conditions are expressly reserved.
(2) If the products include digital content, such as music, videos or images, you are granted the rights as set out in relation to such content on the website. In contrast to ownership of physical objects, intellectual property is an exclusive right to an intangible good, such as a work of art or a technical invention.
Disclaimer of Warranties for Use of the Website and Services
The services, the intellectual property rights and all information, materials and content that are made available in connection therewith and made available to users free of charge are provided without guarantee of defects and availability and without any kind of guarantee, express or tacit (guarantees of suitability for a specific purpose or warranties with regard to the security, reliability, timeliness, accuracy and performance of the Services, among others) provided - with the exception of cases of malicious failure to disclose defects. There is no guarantee that free services will be provided without interruption or error or that they will meet your requirements. Access to the services and the website may be suspended or restricted due to repairs, maintenance work or updates.
You agree to defend and hold harmless the operator of the website from and against all actual or alleged claims, claims for damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (in particular reasonable attorney's fees) arising from or in connection with your use of the website and the Services result in breach of these Terms, including in particular any use that violates the restrictions and requirements set out in the "Permitted Use" section, unless these circumstances are not attributable to you.
Limitation of Liability
Liability only in the event of intent, gross negligence, negligent injury to life, limb, health or slightly negligent breach of an essential contractual obligation, and only in the case of paid services or the sale of products. A “material contractual obligation” means an obligation that you can normally rely on, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper implementation of the agreement.
Change of Terms and Services; attitude
The website owner reserves the right to change these terms from time to time in its sole discretion to take account of changes in the law or additional features that may be introduced or if the business is otherwise developed. You should therefore read these terms and conditions regularly and in any case during the checkout process when booking services or purchasing digital products. The new terms will apply to any new order you place after the effective date of the new terms. If ongoing services you use are affected by the changes in the Terms, your legitimate interests will be reasonably taken into account. You will be informed of such changes in good time in advance. You are deemed to have accepted the changes if you do not object to these changes within two months of this notification. If you object to the changes, you have a special right of termination - without any further obligations to you - which will take effect on the date the changes come into force.
The services, the provision of the services or one or more functions of the services offered may be discontinued or restricted. Access to the services can be terminated or suspended permanently or temporarily without giving reasons and without further obligations. Insofar as this is possible under the circumstances, you will be informed in good time in advance and your legitimate interests in such measures will be taken into account.
Links to third party websites
The services may contain links through which you can leave the website. Unless otherwise stated, the linked sites are not under control and the website is not responsible for the content of any linked site, for any links contained on any linked site, or for changes and updates to such sites. The website owner is not responsible for transmissions received from any linked website. Links to third party websites are provided for informational purposes only. The fact that links to other websites are added does not mean that they endorse their owners or their content.
(1) These conditions are subject to European law / European Consumer Rights Directive (VRRL) / Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
(2) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Please note that the operator of the website is not obliged to settle disputes with consumers before alternative dispute resolution bodies.
(1) A waiver by one of the parties with regard to a breach or delay under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver for previous or subsequent breaches or delays.
(2) The headings used in these terms and conditions are only used for better understanding; no legal meaning is to be assigned to them.
(3) Unless otherwise expressly stated, if any part of these Terms is deemed illegal or unenforceable for any reason, it is agreed that this part of the Terms will be deleted and the remaining Terms will remain unaffected and in full effect.
(4) Without prior written consent, you may not assign your agreement under these terms and conditions, nor all or part of your contractual rights or obligations.
(5) These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and supersede all previous written or oral agreements in connection with the services and the sale of products.
(6) The small business regulation is applied. Therefore, no sales tax is charged.