Bicep curl with theraband
- Stand up straight and place the ends of the Theraband under your right foot.
- Hold the Theraband with your right hand and pull your hand towards the shoulder as far as it will go.
- Slowly stretch your arm down again.
- Repeat the movement and switch sides.
Fitness training at home
Tricep dips on the floor
Hand extensors, deltoids
- Sit on the floor and support yourself with your hands behind your back.
- Elbows point backwards.
- The legs are bent and the feet remain on the floor.
- Lift your hips up and form a line.
- Push yourself up with your arms and bend your arms.
- Elbows remain close to the body and the hips are not put down.
- Only move your arms actively.
Also possible on the edge of the sofa.
Triceps, pectorals, deltoids, abdominal muscles
Back extensors, lateral abdominal muscles
- Get on your knees and support your upper body with your hands.
- The legs are stretched backwards.
- Look down.
- The body forms a straight line (no hollow back or round back).
- Bend your arms and move your body slowly and in a controlled manner downwards.
- Push yourself up again until your arms are stretched out again.
- The body remains straight and does not touch the ground.